- Sample of fixture used for undercabinet lighting with lens that diffuses the individual LEDs from direct view, approximately 1” wide, 2800K, warm white – AionLED
- Another example that can be used under or inside cabinets or other narrow spaces. Channels, also with a diffusing lens, only ½” wide, 2600K, warm white. This one is available for wet location applications so you can use inside a shower – Lumino LED
- Sample of linear LED on an adjustable bracket – higher output but LEDs are visible through the diffuser as you can see from the reflection on the table. Great to use in coves to provide ambient light in a space rather than just a glow from the cove. 2700K – Philips Color Kinetics
- Same fixture type as #3 but in a cooler white color, 3000K
- LED strips available in different colors for outlining buildings, stairs, etc. – iLIGHT Technologies
Fixtures 1, 2 and 3 are all labeled “warm white” even though they have different color temperatures as defined in degrees Kelvin.
Watch for our next post to see photos with these fixtures.